Parent Consultation Events and Reporting
At Bradley Stoke Community School, we hold one consultation event for each year group each academic year.
For clarification on these events or if you need help booking an appointment, please call Paula Warren on 01454 868837 or e mail her at Paula.firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Year 10||Monday 19 November 2018|
|Year 11||Wednesday 16 January 2019|
|Year 8||Thursday 24 January 2019|
|Post 16||Monday 4 March 2019|
|Year 7||Thursday 25 April 2019|
|Year 9||Monday 13 May 2019|
You will be emailed to advise when the booking system is open. This is usually about two weeks prior to the event. Appointments can be booked using this link - Parents Consultation Booking system. For help using the system visit - Parent Guide to using the Parent Consultation system.
The Student Support and Learning Support Teams are also available for bookable appointments for those parents/carers who want to explore the impact of learning or behaviour across a number of subjects. Please contact Paula Warren on 01454 868837 if this is something you would like to arrange.
Once completed, details will be emailed directly to you or you can print them out from home. Parents/carers will be sent a text message when booking for each of the consultation events is released. In order to book an appointment, you will find a list of your son/daughter’s teachers when you log on. This will make it easier for you to successfully book appointments with the teachers that you need to see.
Refreshments are often available and at most evenings we sell second hand uniform.
Assessment reports are sent to student and parent email addresses on the dates shown.
- Y11 Assessment 1 – w/c 22 October 2018
- Y8 Assessment 1 – w/c 5 November 2018
- Y7 Assessment 1 - w/c 19 November 2018
- Y10 Assessment 1 - w/c 12 November 2018
- Y12 & Y13 Assessment 1 - w/c 19 November 2018
- Y9 Assessment 1 w/c 26 November 2018
- Y11 Assessment 2 – w/c 7 January 2019
- Y8 Assessment 2 – w/c 14 January 2019
- Y10 Assessment 2 – w/c 4 February 2019
- Y7 Assessment 2 – w/c 11 February 2019
- Y12 & Y13 Assessment 2 - w/c 11 February 2019
- Y11 Assessment 3 – w/c 1 April 2019
- Y12 & Y13 Assessment 3 - w/c 1 April 2019
- Y9 Assessment 2 – w/c 6 May 2019
- Y10 Assessment 3 – w/c 1 July 2019
- Y7 Assessment 3 – w/c 1 July 2019
- Y8 & Y9 Assessment 3 – w/c 8 July 2019
- Y12 & Y13 Assessment 4 - w/c 8 July 2019
Paper copies are not provided unless requested.